Necessary information for any person applying for a visa to Poland:
Use the link below to check whether your country is on the list of states not requiring a visa:
www.msz.gov.pl/en/travel_to_poland/entering_poland/visa_free/ If your country is not on this list, it means that you do need a visa to Poland.
Basic information concerning a visa to Poland:
Poland is in the Schengen Area. Every foreigner may choose a visa entitling them to stay in Poland for up to 90 days – C- type Schengen visa. In addition, C-type Schengen visas may include only Poland, or selected, or all Schengen countries.
Follow the steps 1-10 below to obtain a visa to Poland:
1. Sign up for the selected ESA course(s). Choose a course from the schedule and go through the registration process using the following link: http://euseca.co.uk/courses/esa-uk-european-security-academy-courses-schedule
2. After signing up for a course, send all the necessary documents to the ESA UK office (email@example.com ).
3. Pay 100% fee for a selected course. The tab/ how to make payment at the above link includes the bank account details. If you do not obtain a visa, you will get FULL reimbursement.
Congratulations! You have signed up for a course. Now, we can start a visa process.
4. After sending us all the required documents and paying the course fee, an employee of our office ( Miss Kamila Ossowska) will start the application process of an invitation for a foreigner. This application is submitted in the Lower Silesian Governor's Office. Getting an invitation takes 7-14 days.
5. In the meantime, while waiting for our invitation, you should contact the Polish Embassy in your country. You may apply for the Schengen visa directly on the website www.msz.gov.pl/en/ministry_of_foreign_affairs using the following link:https://secure.e-konsulat.gov.pl/ or via contacting the closest Polish Embassy in a given country by phone.
ATTENTION: If there is no Polish embassy in your country, search for/ make contact with:
a) The nearest Foreign Consular office (in a neighboring country) dedicated to Polish affairs.
b) An office responsible for Polish affair.
6. After correct completion of a visa application, you should establish the date of a meeting in the embassy in order to obtain a visa to Poland. (While arranging a specific meeting date, take into account the fact that it takes approx. four weeks until you will receive an invitation from us and we send it to your country.)