Maritime security jobs offer a great variety of placements across the world as well as closer to home. Protecting shipping and maritime assets has never been more important, and you’ll find well-paid, rewarding roles in this sector if you’ve got the right skills and training.
Here at European Security Academy we do our best to fulfill Maritime Security Industry demands and prepare our graduates to get ready to work. Here is what you get when you finish one of our very popular MSO Course :
1. City & Guilds Level 3 MSO Certification
2. STCW95 Certification (all for modules)
3. ESA MSO Certificate
4. Firearms Competency Certificate
5. BMP-4 & Anti-Piracy Certificate
6. ENG1 - Medical Certificate for Seafarers
7. Proficiency in Designated Security Duties Certificate (as lieu for SSO)
Do you need anything else to start working as a Martime Security Operative ? YES - most employers require FPOS-I , so it's good to have it done. For the dates and more info please click HERE.
You'll also need a Seamans Book. To get one you can contact this company :
Head - Operations
D-116, Crystal Plaza, New Link Road,
Andheri-West, Mumbai, India - 400 053
Tel : +91-22-26733395/96
Fax : +91-22-26733397
Cell : +91-8879303085
Email : email@example.com
Visit : www.reichshipping.com
How do we help to get a job after MSO course ?
We do guarantee a job interview in last days of MSO course. We do have a close business relationship with major UK companies and from Netherlands who seek for skilled and trained people like you. Please bear in mind that we are not engaged into employment process and it's something that you and an employer need to work out. We guarantee an interview, but not a job!
If your interview was not successful for some reason we can supply you with a list of over 250 Martime Security Companies that you can send you CV to.
We do also post job offers on our Facebook Fanpage HERE.
We always try to help our graduates to get a job, but you need to do your homework first which means :
- make sure you can communicate well in English
- have all the required training and certifications up to date
- do extra training courses to increase your chance to get a job
- write your CV in a professional way (our CV Guide will be available online soon)
- have a positive attitude and keep trying, if you don't get a job at the first time do some extra courses (Firearms, Close Protection, PMC and any other which may be related to this role)
- military background is an advantage, but we have our graduates working without it, so YES it's possible ! Remember that employers these days value more your Medical Skills than your Military Background (Do your FPOS-I and MIRA if necessary)
If you have any questions please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org